Position: Academic Coordinator (Nhân viên học vụ)
- Support foreign teachers in class by providing assistance in matters such as class management, giving extra help to students, providing extra support for teachers during class activities, etc.
- Closely monitor the students’ class attendance and learning progress as well as any class incidents and report to direct managers.
- Get in contact with parents as needed or as requested by teachers/managers to discuss students’ learning and behaviour or other matters that require parents’ attention.
- Answer queries from parents, if relevant to your assigned classes, in the best interest of both students and the company.
- Organise progress tests, parent-teacher meetings and attend meetings, events as requested
- Other related tasks assigned by the managers.
(Detailed job descriptions and responsibilities will be discussed upon employment)
- Experienced in teaching English and working with foreigners, or working as an English teacher.
- Bachelor degree (college/university) in English language
- Non-English major: IELTS 6.5 or TOEIC 850 (is an advantage)
- Good communication skills
- Patient, enthusiastic; able to work independently and in team.
- Having all benefit according to Labor law;
- Working in active and challenging environment;
- Bonus for holiday;
- Free lunch
- EMG Education
- ITAXA Building, 19 Vo Van Tan Street, Ward 6, District 3, HCMC
- Email: email@example.com/ Tel: 028 3933 0455 (ext: 127) – Ms. Lai