EMG Education are looking for highly skilled and dedicated teachers who are enthusiastic about creating engaging and interactive lessons.As part of a project with the Department Of Education and Training in HCMC teaching a CLIL program in English, Maths and Science in Primary, Secondary schools and High schools
- Teach English, maths and science in public primary schools, lower secondary, and high schools.
- Create engaging and effective lesson plans based on the curriculum plans provided.
- Actively participate in the production and sharing of learning resources with teaching colleagues working at EMG.
- Monitor students’ progress and provide regular reports regarding their participation and progress.
- Create multi-faceted lessons that engage students and develop their team working, problem solving and critical thinking skills.
Successful applicants should:
- Be a native-speaker;
- Have completed a four-year program university (B.A., B.S., et cetera);
- Have an accredited TESOL, CELTA, or TEFL certificate;
- Hold a valid passport from an English-speaking country;
- Possess qualities of diligence, flexibility, open-mindedness, cultural sensitivity and patience;
- Be physically fit as to work eight hours per day and remain active with children;
- Have a clear background check;
- Have experience working in academic environment
Benefits of teaching
- Competitive monthly salary.
- EMG will provide a sponsor letter for a business visa (the employee is responsible for the cost of the visa).
- The work permit application fee will be paid for by EMG (the employee must provide the required documents).
- Transport to and from teaching locations.
- Free lunch is provided for all employees.
- Up to 22 paid holidays per year – 10 public holidays and 12 days annual leave
- Curriculum provided
- Ongoing support and training provided to help you improve as a teacher
- Health insurance from Vietnam Government
How to apply:
Complete applications must include a CV, copy of degrees, certificates, a recent photo and a statement of intent/cover letter.Questions and applications may be sent to email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Alternatively you can submit an application in person at EMG office – ITAXA Building, 19 Vo Van Tan St, Ward 6, Dist 3, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam